Wine Chips FAQs logo
Wine Chips FAQs logo

All articles

How to upgrade or downgrade your Membership TierUpdated a year ago

If you would like to upgrade or downgrade your Membership tier you will need to cancel your current tier and choose a new one. To choose your new tier go to our Private Reserve Club page and make your selection.

To cancel your current Membership:

Log into your account at and click on the person icon in the upper right hand corner to get to your account. 

  • Under the Account Details area click on "Manage Subscriptions" 
  • Once here click on the subscription or Membership you would like to cancel.
  • From here click on the Membership or Subscription again located at the top of the page.
  • Scroll down and then click "Cancel Subscription"

 Let us know if you have any additional questions or would like further assistance. 

Was this article helpful?